“THE 11th INTERNATIONAL OBOE COMPETITION OF JAPAN 2015 in Karuizawa” has been completed.
Please click here for the FINAL RESULTS.
A Great opportunity to witness talented young oboists flying away to the bright future from the town of Karuizawa!
The Competition whose past winners are taking important roles in the international music scene, can bewitnessed at free of charge, from the First to the Final Round and the Prize and Award Presentation Ceremony. The young musicians who have passed the Preliminary Screening will gather to Karuizawa from all over the world, and show their best performance with character and personality. The Required Repertoire covers a wide range, from Baroque to Contemporary, so many charms of the oboe could be well enjoyed.
Furthermore, on October 10, the day of the Final Round, the Mayor of Karuizawa Award (Audience Award) will bedetermined by votes from the audience. We look forward to seeing you at the Competition.
OBOE COMPETITION OF JAPAN 2012 in Karuizawa”
The First Prize Winner : Olivier Stankiewicz
The admission ticket is required. (free of charge, non-reserved seats)
- ・One admission ticket is needed per person.
- ・You are admitted to view all rounds (including Lecture on the commissioned work by
Toshio Hosokawa and Prize and Award Presentation Ceremony) with the admission
- ・In case of reaching the hall capacity, the door might be closed.
- ・You can also apply for the admission ticket on the day of the Competition.
The admission ticket Agency
- The ticket service counter of the Karuizawa Ohga Hall
Handling Period : June 15(Mon) to Oct 10(Sat), 2015
※no mailing service
Information on other admission ticket agencies and its Handling
・JAPAN DOUBLE-REED INC.
Takara Bldg.3F 1-4-11 NishiShinjuku Shinjuku-ku,Tokyo, 160-0023
＊It will be updated on this website.
- Kindly keep away from any behavior to disturb performance and judgement.
- Please do not leave or enter the hall while music is being played.
- Pre-school children are not admitted in the hall.
- Photographing, sound and video recording are prohibited inside the hall.
- Kindly follow the instruction of the hall staff.
We appreciate your kind attention and cooperation.